What Is Landlord College All About?
In a nutshell, Landlord College™ is a uniquely designed online course which provides landlords with all of the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to successfully manage their own rental properties. Here's just the tip of the iceberg...
- The ABCs of Asset Protection
- The Legal Basics of the Rental Property Business
- How to Properly Screen Prospective Tenants
- Professor Landlord's TAG Method of Communication
- The Elements of an Iron-Clad Lease Agreement
- How to Establish Appropriate Boundaries with New Tenants
- How to Manage Tenant "issues" Before They Become "Problems"
- Professor Landlord's 4-Step Conflict Resolution Process
- How to Avoid the Top 20 Landlord Common Mistakes
- How to Minimize Risk and Maximize Cash Flow
- How to Maintain Records and Create a Paper Trail of Legal Protection
- Professor Landlord's Secret Tips & Tricks to Stay Out of Court - Guaranteed!
- And So Much More...
Who is Professor Landlord?
If you are on Instagram, you may know that the Founder and Director of Landlord College is affectionately known as Professor Landlord. Ms. Margolies is one of the few attorneys in the United States who focuses her practice in the field of Landlord Tenant Law. She is also a licensed realtor and an experienced landlord herself--successfully managing her own rental properties since she graduated from law school over 35 years ago. In her law practice, she represents both landlords and tenants which provides her with a unique perspective on this complex and historically troubled relationship. Ms. Margolies has taken what she has learned from both inside and outside the courtroom to create the most comprehensive course for landlords that exists anywhere in the United States. This amazing online program is more than just an education --it is a journey filled with insight and "Ah-Ha" moments which will transform you into the successful landlord you want to be.
Why Do I Need Landlord College?
You can either learn from the school of hard knocks (the difficult and expensive way) or go to Landlord College. The choice is yours. It is unfortunate but most landlords unknowingly make the same mistakes over and over again and those mistakes ultimately land them in court. At least 90% of landlord-tenant cases should never have gone to court because there was a reasonable resolution that would have benefitted both parties. However, emotions typically run so high that neither party can think straight to even discuss the issues calmly. Not only does litigation substantially increase the cost of doing business -- it also inflates vacancy rates and the likelihood of property damage. Ultimately, the delays and expenses associated with litigation eliminate annual profits. At Landlord College, students learn the secrets to managing tenants and resolving disputes without litigation. They learn how to control the process rather than allowing it to control them. You will never regret the decision to enroll in Landlord College and you will wish you had done it sooner.